Warriors of nature
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a mystical universe animals reign supreme, will you become a farmer? Royalty? Or lead a powerful army to conquer enemies?! Join to find what destiny has in store!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing again, it seems pretty cool, May use

Information and abilities of the Permafrost dragon (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiba Inari
Admin
Shiba Inari

Information and abilities of the Permafrost dragon (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Information and abilities of the Permafrost dragon (W.I.P)   Information and abilities of the Permafrost dragon (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 11:26 am

Description: A large icey blue colored dragon with a white under belly. It has spines along it's tail and gas two antelope like horns, and just like it's long claws, they're clear like ice. It's eyes glow a sharp frosty blue.

°Stats
Heath: 200
Attack: 70
Speed: 50
Resistance/defense: 50
Mana/stamina: 110

Mana restoration duration: 10 points per post after magic using move is used.

Abilities:
Ice breath: The dragon breaths a cloud of freezing air, it has a 40% freezing chance, have a staff member roll a dice, if it lands on 2 or 6, your character will be frozen for two posts. This attack slows down a character by 10 points the first time it's used. This attack uses 40 mana points.

Ice fangs: The dragon bites at an opponent with fangs dripping with icey mana. This attack has a 30% freezing chance, have a staff member roll a dice, if the number lands on 1 or 2, your character will be frozen. This move takes 40 mana points.

Frozen fury: The dragon pauses for a post to chill the air around it, after that, it'll flap it's wings violently to blow anyone in a three meters radius back five feet. It'll whip up a vicious, almost below zero wind with icey shards and hail, it'll add 20 attack points to the regular amount of attack points it has (meaning 90). It has a 50% freezing chance, have a staff member roll a dice, if it lands on 3, 6, or 4, your character will freeze. This takes up 90 mana points.

Weakness(es):
Fire does 2x the damage

Rewards:
1000 gold

100 XP points

1st time defeating it: Ice dragon cloak: protects against ice moves, up to 30 damage. Only one is rewarded, so if you're in a team, you need to decide who gets it in the battle thread.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsofnature.rpg-board.net

Information and abilities of the Permafrost dragon (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1